I want my new tablet SO bad! I am dying without it. I was so pissed, my tablet DIED right n the middle of that Karkat Valentine’s Day pic I was working on. It completely kicked the bucket. I started freaking out, because I fucking wanted to finish that pic before Valentine’s Day!
Then I remembered that for some reason, I had kept my old Graphire tablet that my ex spilled soda all over.
So the current [dead] tablet I have was its replacement (that I paid for no lessbutwaitletsnotturnthisintoanotherangstypost), because in getting the soda on, the tablet lost its pressure sensitivity, and it glitches out every so often.
So I decided to hook that up to attempt to finish the pic, and I obviously did, but it was fucking annoying as all hell to get through.
Now I just really want my Intous to be here now, since I want to work on a picture for someone, but….justcries
So browsing the Tumblr tag, apparently asks are not going through now either??
So much for my fucking relationship post.
omgthatfeel when you really really really want to rant about something, but you know it’s the stupidest thing ever, and that it’s such a petty issue and that you shouldn’t care about it, but every time it happens, you want to just punch your computer screen, so you really really really want to yell about it, yet you can’t because it would make you look like a petty bitch omg.
You know when you don’t sleep for a while…and then you finally get on your bed, it always feels extra comfortable, right? Extra fluffy and soft…Sigh. It’s just making me want someone to cuddle against even more then.
Even if I’m not a candidate for deep love and relationship material, it would still be nice to have a cuddle buddy once in a while.
I really want to role play SO fucking bad…but I haven’t been allowing myself to, because I know that if I get into rping, that I’ll totally neglect my novel…since it’s ALWAYS been like that ;_;
I’m just craving it so terribly.
Sollux x Karkat
John x Karkat
Medic x Scout
Waltz x Chopin
Snake x Marth
So…anyone want to rp?
1. About half of mental disorders begin before the age of 14. Around 20% of the world’s children and adolescents are estimated to have mental disorders or problems, with similar types of disorders being reported across cultures.
2. Depression is characterized by sustained sadness and loss of interest along with psychological, behavioural and physical symptoms. It is ranked as the leading cause of disability worldwide.
3. On average, about 800 000 people commit suicide every year. Mental disorders are one of the most prominent and treatable causes of suicide.
4. War and other major disaster have a large impact on the mental health and psychosocial well-being. Rates of mental disorder tend to double after emergencies.
5. Mental disorders contribute to unintentional and intentional injury.
6. Stigma about mental disorders and discrimination against clients and families prevent people from seeking mental health care. Contrary to expectations, levels of stigma were higher in urban areas and among people with higher levels of education.
7. Human rights violations of psychiatric patients are routinely reported in most countries. These include physical restraint, seclusion and denial of basic needs and privacy. Few countries have a legal framework that adequately protects the rights of people with mental disorders.
This is probably horrible to say, but with all these people with mental illnesses…I wish there were a lot more of them in my area, because so many people all seem to think it’s not real…or that you are faking it, that you should be able to just magically get over it within a few days or months, and that it’s completely impossible for it permanent.
If so many people have mental illness and disorders, then why is the world still so fucking stupid and ignorant about it? I’m tired of getting treated like crap just because I’m not some stupid, perfectly happy-go-lucky person.
Yeah…my artwork is shit compared to the other artists are Bronycon…why did I even get in…not feeling too encouraged to continue with this.
Um…if people think the way in which I drew that Ghost Adventures pic is anime (as I considered that to be a more westernish cartoon execution), then I wonder what they would think about my actual anime drawings D:
I hate how everything that is cell-shaded is considered anime.